Many people believe that you should not sell your home during the holiday season. Contrary to popular belief, the holiday season is a great time to sell. Here’s ten reasons why:
- If you sell now, you may have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer in the spring. In other words, you can sell high now and buy low later!
- We can provide a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year- of you need to stay.
- Just because your house is on the market doesn’t mean you won’t get any privacy. You can restrict showings during the six or seven days around the Holiday’s!
- Since employees often being new jobs in January, transferees will be looking to buy during this time-don’t miss this market!
- Some people need to buy now for tax reasons!
- Buyers have more time to look at houses now, so your house…
View original post 77 more words