1. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”– Henry Ford, Ford Motor Company
2. “Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try.” – Mary Kay Ash, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
3. “High expectations are the key to everything.” – Sam Walton, Wal-Mart
4. “When I work, I forget my little aches and pains. When I’m really busy, I forget I ever had an ache.” – Colonel Harland Sanders, Kentucky Fried Chicken
5. “That’s my gift. I let that negativity roll off me like water off a duck’s back. If it’s not positive, I didn’t hear it. If you can overcome that, fights are easy.” – George Foreman, retired professional boxer and entrepreneur
6. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” – Julia Child, TV chef and author
7. “I dared where the wise ones feared…
View original post 84 more words