And, you may be asking yourself all kinds of questions:
- Can I afford to buy a home?
- Is my credit good enough?
- How much trouble is it to buy a home?
With all of the unknowns involved buying your first home can be a scary proposition, however, research and due diligence can unlock the mystery of home buying and enable you to move forward without being overwhelmed.
Let’s start with the decision of whether to rent or buy.
To Rent or Buy; Affordability and Benefits
First and Foremost Examine Your Finances
When thinking about becoming a first time home buyer you have to determine whether or not you can afford to to purchase a home:
- Can you afford a down payment ?
- How much does closing costs add to the overall loan?
View original post 389 more words